Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Operatio
The operationwas a success. Although I was in a lot of pain, I still manage to wake up and ate my dinner. Even though I was giddy n drowsy, I still manage to talk to my friends who came to visit me. And even MSG those who were waiting for my news.
Appreciate all the well wishes n visits. Although I knw she will not appear, I was still secretly wishing she would come. Anyway she didn't as expected. Luckily I was in pain n drowsy so it did not really affect me.
The pain is still kinda unbearable. Taking two types of painkillers did not help much. Plus now I can't move around, I had to learn how to use the crutch. It wasn't easy and I nearly fell. Anyway it just need some time to get used to it.
To make matters worse, Deedee was sick and needed to stay at the vet. Do not know why so much problems all have to happen at the same time. Bj said up there is trying to put me thru test to make me a stronger woman. I don't want anything except to be smooth sailing and be happy. Hopefully this bad streak will end soon.
kittylover feeling feeling at 11:40 PM