Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Operation
Operation will be later at 1pm today, honestly even though it's a minor op, I am still afraid. Guess with age, you are just afraid of death.
But I am glad there are a lot of friends and my family who will be there supporting me. Now I received quite a few well wishes and all saying that they will pray for me. Thank you all. I know I will be fine.
But there are still some risks. And if really anything happens to me, please know that I always love you all no matter what. I never regretted knowing you guys. Please do take good care and go see my precious three rascals. I seriously hope they will taken very good care of. Lastly, auction away all the Hello Kitties I have and donate the money to the animal shelters. One quarter goes to my family. One quarter goes to my dogs. One quarter goes to TXF. And the rest to the animal shelters. I know it's not much but that's the best I can do for all. Alas I really hope this post will not have to come to light la...but better say first just in case. Cause you never know what will happen.
Anyway I am leaving it all to my doctor and the mighty one up there tomorrow! Wish me luck k!!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 1:51 AM