Thursday, March 15, 2012
Emptiness
Really hate feelin empty. But there's nothing I can do about it. Heart now had a big hole which hurts from time to time. I know time will heal it but I just can't help it! The more I tell myself not to think, the more flashbacks n memories appear.
Yes I do miss. But what is over IS over. No point talking about it cause it will never come back. Like sand slipping through your hand, you will never be able to catch it back. Hope as time goes by, I will be able to cheer up. I have not felt so depressed since 8yrs ago. I want to feel like dying most of the time or just give up on everything. I know I must chin up and move on but, it ain't easy! Lucky thing I have lots of friends' support. But somehow, there are a lot of stuff which I can't really explain to them. Guess its really messy when it comes to affairs of the heart!
Anyway I will move on. And I promised to not do stupid things. Life still goes on..I will continue to cheer up and hopefully find the courage I lost.
kittylover feeling feeling at 11:36 AM