Wednesday, March 07, 2012
Disappointment
I am going to get my report for the scan today. Was casually asking if DC wanted to accompany me to the hospital. All I get from the reply was only one word. NO. No explanation, no reasons. I was really stupid to even ask. Cause when that person do not have feelings for you anymore, whatever you ask is a trouble. All the crap about caring for you like a family is all bullshit!!
All I know is that I shouldn't even think about it. She will not bother anymore cause there are more important things to do like go cycling, go gossip about ppl's fb, go bitch about ppl's new love. Honestly what am I now? Just a sucker who still care do much even though she cheated my feelings for so many years. Yes it's cheat. Even though she did not go have another gal, she still hid her feelings from me cause she claimed she do not love me since three - four years ago. I knew I shouldn't even think any more. What is over is over. But for me a promise is a promise. You promised me you will care about me no matter what, then do it! Don't because at that moment you can't wait to get rid of me that is why you make empty promises!!! I simply hate liers! Do not promise me if you can't do it!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 2:12 PM