Wednesday, April 06, 2011
Tribute to a Good Friend Leon Ah Du
Really feeling down. Heart is heavy, Leon aka Ah Du has left us for a better world. When I received news that he was in a coma two days back, I rushed to the hospital to see him. Seeing a healthy, cheerful guy lying there emotionless is really heartbreaking. Remember the time when I first knew him, he is this funny and cheerful fellow who never fails to bring laughter to everyone. My tears just dropped terribly when he just lied there, with all the machines hooked onto him. And to think we just met him less than a month back at PLAY. This just makes me realise life is just so fragile. But now he is gone. No more laughter, no more funny jokes, no more toxic drinks. Goodbye my dear friend, you will always remain in my heart. You may be gone but the memories will always remain. Hope you are happy where you are now. RIP.
kittylover feeling feeling at 10:39 PM