Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Accusations!
Watsapp me and accused that I stalk her and her friends!!What bullshit!! Why don't you say if there are nothing to hide, you wouldn't even bother whether I am stalking you or not? And it's scary how you behave like a blardy young kid. Honestly, you are afraid that I just appear and then create drama for you? That is how you think of me!!
All these years you have never trusted me and even scrutinise me and my character. Yes you are now well off, even to the fact of buying new equipment and stuff for yourself. Giving treats to ALL your new found friends and start to be really HEALTHY!! But do not forget, when you are fucking down n out, who was the fat n ugly idiot that stood by you? Who was the one who went and find friends to help us out? What happened to YOUR friends??
Anyway you will not feel guilty cause you start your crap of going back to your so called 'high' class society. Drinking, eating and being HEALTHY so that more little young girls will like you and even treat you like an idol!! What on earth happened to taking care of you is now you are non of my business!! If I ever wanted to stalk you n give you drama, you will suffer more cause you cheated my feelings for a lOng time. By not loving me at all and pretending to love me. Then why didnt you continue with the lie? Oh yes! Because you idolised our dear Bernice!! The one whom your so called best friend's Garfield's lover!! And you still got the cheek to say I am over sensitive and talking nonsense!!
Dawn Chong! I am not an idiot ok! I may act stupid cause of letting you feel superior but I am no bimbo!! Stop accusing me and pushing me to the corner! Or else I will do something which you will regret for the rest of your life! I am left with nothing so I got nothing to loose anyway. I treated you well but you start to treat me like shit right? You better STOP your crap or else!!!!!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 5:44 PM