Saturday, March 17, 2012
Went dinner and then to Play with my secondary school buddies. Had a fair bit of fun after quite a long time. Met a few old friends.
Somehow deep down its different now. Noris talked to me and it did made sense. He told me that we should carry on and be our Ownself, he said the first year he knew me, I was beautiful. Second year I was fabulous n third year I was glowing. But after that he couldn't see that anymore cause somehow ppl tend to loose themselves after being in a relationship. He told me to go and regain myself and start knowing myself n learn to be me again. He wants to see the fabulously glowing me again. He even said ppl who tend to forsake us now will regret it one day cause they will soon realise they have given up the best. But when that day comes, you have already moved on happily being yourself. Yes the greatest revenge is not to get even. Is to live better so that the person will regret losing you.
Yes it made sense. Even though there are lots of things n places which I find memories, I must learn to go on. Tough as it may be but after this hurdle, I will be fine. Life goes on and this will just be the spice of life.
kittylover feeling feeling at 3:33 AM