Monday, March 26, 2012
Lies and more lies
Talked to Bernice today and found out that Garfield is coming out soon. Well time passed by so fast! Anyway Bernice told Garfield about Jan so at least she is sort of prepared for it.
And then it came to DC. She told me DC said that while I was overseas, I did not send enough money to cover rental and the dogs. Hello...every month I sent 1k back. And I remembered clearly asking Ginny to ask her hubby to use POSB account to transfer to her and I passed Ginny cash!! And then Bernice knew DC like her but she was very irritated cause it was too close for comfort! She said DC stalked her everyday and even checks on her mobile!! Bernice has no choice so she has to password lock her mobile in order not to let DC check. Crazy Bitch!
Jennifer was right. The more someone presents as a very caring, enduring and no temper person, the more we should be wary of such. These are the people who can really cheat the world cause of the mask they wear everyday!
And Bernice has no need to lie about such things. She also told me Wendy is full of credit card bills herself! Oh well, one wants to look for rich partner and the other is pretending to be rich! No wonder they can be together after 2 weeks. DC is one when she had money, she will never appreciate those who have helped her. She will want seek thrills and comforts in life. Oh well, good riddance anyway. So glad she is out! One fine day when she realise who her true friends are and how she gotten help before, it will already be too late! Cause you dumped me when I was in the most down and out period. You showed me no mercy. So do not come begging TXF or me when you are down and out cause, you created it yourself. You destroyed everything yourself. So do not blame anyone but yourself. Good Luck DC. Karma will get you!!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 3:47 AM