Sunday, March 25, 2012
Just A Wish
Yes what is over is over. I do know that theory. After talking to Jen just now, she made me realise that maybe it isn't that DC do not want to be my friend. Being so heartless to me, she may just want me to move on quickly. That I know too. But all I want is to be a friend. I never ask for much. Just a friend whom I can still talk to sometimes. Yes I know you are attached but I never said anything of going back to you or even share with your new gal. All I wanted is a friend who can care and show concern cause I really treasure this friendship.
But I know this might be wishful thinking on my end. Even she does accept me back as a friend, it might take a long time or maybe never. Guess i'll leave it to fate. If we were to ever cross roads, we will meet again. If not, then best of luck to you.
kittylover feeling feeling at 1:21 AM