Friday, March 23, 2012
What you owe me, you will never be able to repay me. For the hurt you have cause and ruining my life, you will regret ever doing that! Cause I believe in Karma. For all that you have done, you will never find proper happiness. Best let you have a taste of your own medicine. When you get cheated and get thrown in a lurch, you will then regret ever doing this to me. I will wait for this day to come. By then seeing you in shit, that shall make me so happy. Yes the day will come. I shall see how this new slut of yours ruin your life!! Trust me she is no saint cause she loves only $$$$. Think she will stick by you thru good n bad times? We shall see. DC you are so digging your own grave!!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 2:52 PM