Nana is very tired...tired of all the shit there is here in Austria...till now I have not gotten my long overdue allowances. Money to alot is not an issue but to me it is an issue...it's my money...why can't I ask for it?
Anyway to cut the story short, my boss is now out of this project and does not want to care anymore...politics and more politics...after that scold me for writingthe email to ask for my money, say I always try to act smart which in actual fact I am not and so on....told me to quit if I am not happy...at the moment I really wanted to tell her ok I Quit!
Of course I did not, because when my aunt is angry, best is not to say anything and let her scold...after that dressing down, I was feeling very upset...really spoilt my whole day. Talked to D.C and D.C actually asked me to go back if I am unhappy here. Told me that rather I earn more and not around always, asked me to get a job, earn lesser but we both strive hard together and see each other more often...that is really a sweet thought.
Still decisions got to be made....I have been giving it a serious thought and has decided to talk to my family and aunt before I tell them my decision...
kittylover feeling feeling at 5:12 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling