Yes am feeling moody...all because of my overseas allowance and a BIATCH!! Damn!!
Do not know why this person is like that...I mean she is the weirdest person I really ever met...ok she can have her own weird character and I will not bother...but when my allowance which is MY money gets affected, I HAVE to bother....
I know in life you will meet all sorts of people. I am very easy-going person...and if you can't get along with me it's fine! I cannot make everyone to like me...but the best part is, I did not do anything to her...and she is just making everyone her enemy...just weird!
Ok...enough said..really wish time pass by real fast so that I can get out of this bloody place which houses alot of weirdos!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 9:09 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling