Ok...I bought my first bikini...could not resist because it is cheap here in Austria..
I never had a bikini because I always feel I am way to fat to wear a bikini besides, I have scars and marks on my body too...all my swim wear are all one piece. I often envy people wearing bikinis because they have the courage and also the figure...
Anyway with much encouragement from Ginny, I bought a set..I told D.C about my buy...she told me if I am afraid of people laughing at me, she will bring me to a place where no one will bother and I can wear it to show her...haha..so sweet right??
Still I do not know whether I will have the courage to wear it...Ber was telling me she will plan a trip to Bintan when I go back in July and I can wear that...hmm....well maybe....we shall see how it goes!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 7:26 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling