Ever felt in life you just want someone to hug you or to give someone a hug to make things feel better?
Read some blog entries and talked to some people and wanted to give them a hug to assure them that everything is fine and ok but I could not. I am miles away...I could only support them by assuring and reassuring that things will turn out fine. Although a hug cannot do much but somehow it can just make things feel better.
I want a hug too especially these few days where I am abit under the weather....it just makes you feel great you know....
Anyway to all my friends out there....we all must jia you ok...in life there are ups and downs but life still goes on....*Big HUG*
kittylover feeling feeling at 4:56 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling