1st of May...Labour Day...after having a long flight of almost 15hours (inclusive of the transit in at Frankfurt airport), I was really exhausted to the max...but nothing beats the longing and missing of D.C....almost every moment I kept thinking of the wonderful times we had while I was back in Singapore for the 2 weeks.
Anyway after reaching the apartment, had to change all the bedsheets and unpack both my luggage. But nothing beats to the untidiness and dirtiness caused by the rest. I thought I was lazy well, there is someone who is worse than me! I would say the apartment was in a mess! Anyway helped out to pack and clean the kitchen....sigh like what others always say, live and let live...so no choice but to open one eye and close the other.
Called D.C and was having steamboat with the rest of the gang....so ENVIOUS!!!!! How I wish I was there.....but D.C mentioned while they ate they still talked about me because the very first time I was there, I accidentally ate yam and had to be rushed to the hospital to get a jab! Haha...it was quite an experience!
Time to log off....really tired and in need of a nice long bath before I settle down on my beautiful bed.....
kittylover feeling feeling at 1:19 AM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling