hello kitty =D Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Macau

Aunty Veronica came over to HK with 2 friends on Monday. WE then decided to take leave and go to Macau with them. The place has nothing really fantastic except all the Casinos. When we reached Macau, we put our things down at the Hotel and went over to ZhuHai(China) for some shopping and food. The food there is really CHEAP. We had prawns,crabs,oysters,vegetables,clams,fish and vegetables and all cost about SGD60 in total....best thing is that all the seafood are very fresh!!(Swimming and alive!)One lucky thing is when I ate the pearl clam, I bit into something hard and realise it has a pearly round thing in it...cool right...not like pearl but still has a very nice design.

Next went shopping....here everything is cheap cause China ma...had my nails done again(yes,yes I know...I love my nails ok!!)This time I had them painted using a printing machine....I only paid SGD6 for both hands hor...CHEAP right??

When we finally went back to Macau it was quite late. Went back and shower and hop into the casinos already. Played jackpot for awhile and lost SGD50. Not so much luck....went back to hotel and knocked out at around 2am....woke up the next day at around 9am to have breakfast before heading to another casino. This time round won some money so in all did not lost that much la....keke....had Portugese food for lunch before heading back to HK....then went to Happy Valley for horse racing....First time in my life leh I go to a race course, see horse races and bet on horses...it is very fun, the 2nd race I bought a horse by the name "My Lovely Lanson"...sounds good right? Besides that is my dear "son's" name Lanson...so I buy...manage to win HKD2.50! Not bad for a start!! hahahaha...Having to look at all the horses and trying to guess who will be the first in the race is really exciting!! Like what some people say, like that number buy..or like that name of the horse buy...if not then choose the colour of the jockey's jersey.....hahahaha.....besides we all got to the vip area where all of us have comfortable seats and buffet dinner....really cool lor...

Guess this will be a very lasting memory for me in Hongkong. Think got chance will come here together with my darling.....tomorrow will be my last day in the PICO office in HongKong....think I will miss quite alot of people here in the office....But good la...I want to go Shopping and relax before I go back to Singapore....my next detination will be DISNEYLAND!!!!!

kittylover feeling feeling at 9:53 AM


adopt your own virtual pet!

her~

``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


løvin'

``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling

hatin'

``Cockroaches
``Mosquitoes
``Cheaters
``Conceited People!

Wish list

``Hello Kitty Merchandise
``$$$$$$$
``Tour around the world
``Full Spa package
``Get Full Back Tattoo

lynx~


``DC
``Dee Dee
``Emmeline
``Jaron
``Lanson
``Cindy
``Lena
``Ricky
``Alvinkino
``Kedrick
``Albin
``Calvin
``Berlinda
``Serene
``Alston
``Alan
``Autism Inc.



previous

What Type Of Pizza Are You?
Getting Real Cold!
Going to be over soon
One Month In HongKong
Backstabbing
On Site in HK
Onsite 2nd day
Busy Busy Day
Weekend
Super Busy Day

archive

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
April 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
December 2012

tagboard




foto

Image hosted by Photobucket.com