Friday, December 08, 2006
One Month In HongKong
It's one month plus in HongKong, been onsite here at AWE everyday...the exhibition has already started and today it's the last day...must say at this place here I learned alot of things and also endured alot of hardships....in fact there was a particular day I could not take it anymore and cried at one corner but, after that I felt so much better! Anyway tomorrow will be the start of demolishing and will be here till 20th...tired but I felt fulfilling,maybe this is what I want to do afterall.....
2 days ago was my birthday...celebrated with all my new found friends who are also my colleagues. Had a day off (finally after 1 month plus!!) and slept through the day like a log. At night went to Mongkok and had japanese buffet then to a pub and drink. It was really fun but at the same time I missed al my friends in Singapore and also D.C. Was hoping that she could come over to join me but she said no money...sigh!! Anyone wants to sponsor air ticket?? hehe!!
Well will see how it goes, I was hoping there will be more projects here for me to do, after all the money is not too bad and this job is ok...only con is that I will miss everyone and everything in Singapore...anyone wants to DHL to me nasi lemak or bak chor mee or bak kut teh??
Miss you all guys in Singapore, do hope that everyone is doing well and will surely meet up with all of you once I come back...till then take care ok!! Love you all
kittylover feeling feeling at 1:21 PM