hello kitty =D Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

On Site in HK

Well been really busy and no time to come back to office cause it is moving in and so I am practically at AWE the whole month through. Sigh the place is really dusty and hot and dirty...making me damn sick man! Went over to Shenzhen Dongguan to check on my production...this is also another place which is really dirty and dusty, somemore I have to climb up and down into the big container to check on my goods...sigh...how I wish to get back to Singapore soon man! At least its not that dusty!

Well been really tired and exhausted...work here is never easy and stressful...all I wish for now is that the booth will be up and ready without any cockups and the client does not change anything anymore. But I must say this is a very very good experience for me and I did learn alot of things from here. Weather now starting to turn colder and more dry nowadays...maybe I am not used to it, always have nose bleeds and getting flu...sigh!!

Heard that Jaye bought a shihtese...also happen to be ToTo's stepsister....hmm...must be really cute...hope to see the pictures of Princess real soon!! Can someone please load the pictures of all the doggies up real fast so that I can see them? I MISS MY FURKIDS SO VERY MUCH!! I ALSO MISS MY DARLING VERY MUCH!!!

kittylover feeling feeling at 9:45 AM


adopt your own virtual pet!

her~

``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


løvin'

``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling

hatin'

``Cockroaches
``Mosquitoes
``Cheaters
``Conceited People!

Wish list

``Hello Kitty Merchandise
``$$$$$$$
``Tour around the world
``Full Spa package
``Get Full Back Tattoo

lynx~


``DC
``Dee Dee
``Emmeline
``Jaron
``Lanson
``Cindy
``Lena
``Ricky
``Alvinkino
``Kedrick
``Albin
``Calvin
``Berlinda
``Serene
``Alston
``Alan
``Autism Inc.



previous

Onsite 2nd day
Busy Busy Day
Weekend
Super Busy Day
Busy Day
First Few Days in HongKong
Goodbye Singapore
My Early Birthday Present
Going Away
Reflections

archive

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
April 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
December 2012

tagboard




foto

Image hosted by Photobucket.com