Yes NaNa is leaving Singapore, NaNa is going to HongKong to work till end of the year...Cool? I do not know, mixed feelings.....I am excited because a change of environment might do my good...Not so excited cause I am leaving all my darlings behind...
Anyway, it's fixed...I am leaving on the 28th Oct and will not be back till end of the year so you guys DON'T MISS ME TOO MUCH ok?? Haha...and got time please go and visit all my darlings at my place...I do not want D.C to become anti-social after I leave...
Well, hope this change will be good for me. It's a great opportunity and I must thank my Aunt for giving it to me...so don't worry D.C, I will not let anyone down ok??
And for my dear Lena and Jen, please take good care of CoCo and Ruby. I hope by the time I come back they are very healthy and happy doggies!! And another wish is that I hope by the time I come back, you both have turned happy and found someone special in your life whom you can share your furture with.
Ken and Cindy, hope you both will be happy together always. Don't little bit of things quarrel la...in a relationship both must give and take. Hope by the time I come back little Chivas will be a big and beautiful dog!
Jaron, hope you will continue to have happiness and stay happy. Hope by then I come back you will have found a perfect job with the perfect pay$$$$.
Joan darling, hope you will have found that someone special as well...take good care of the kiddos also...
Don-tris, hope you will be happier and stay that way....
And the rest of my friends, hope you all be happy, healthy and will see you all when I come back and last but not least...
D.C love you for all that you have done for me. After I am gone, have to trouble you to take care of the 3 rascals and home. I will contact you often ok? LOVE YA!!
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling