Rusty was recently quite sick. Well he was sent for sterilization last week. Then this week, due to a low resistance, he has a relatively weak immune system. He got real sick with high fever, vomitting and poopoo with blood. Sent him to the vet and luckily, he got much better.
Had my presentation last night and was real glad the lecturer was impressed by it...ok at least all the hard work and late nights paid off!
Work ma...still ok la...at least I am coping well. Of course there are hiccups and office politics but like I say, I can't possibly make everyone like me and I am just a part-timer here. So I just do my job and end of the day get paid and that's it.
My shoulder blades are hurting real bad again. Guess it's due to stress and also the space constrain in the office, hence the way I sit and work is really akward. Of course staring at the computer for hours contributes to it as well.
Recently my family got into some trouble all thanks to my dear Aunty. Sigh...when will she learn and also get rid of the stupid and useless idiotic man? Sometimes I just wish all those useless, unfaithful,idiotic bastards would just disappear from this earth!
Ok enough of my crap...time to get back to work.
kittylover feeling feeling at 10:55 AM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling