Went for PR lesson yesterday. Well my group leader deferred the module and for assignment we are down one person...sigh...why like that??
Went to class at 7pm. Told my lecturer and then she wanted me to call the guy...I was like ??? Anyway he did not pick up my call....later there was this guy Alan and she asked him to join us.
Finally met my other group mate Regina. She is well a nice and funny lady. Alan is also cheeky. At least I feel at ease with them.....lecture was boring...the lecturer went through everything briefly and then ask us to go home and read up on them....nearly fell alseep in the 1st half....
Well got lessons tomorrow afternoon. Hope I will not fall asleep man!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 4:51 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling