After resting for 2 days, went back to work....as usual work was piling up waiting to fall onto me! Then Jason said that he wants to talk to me....hmm...anyway after the talk realise now on, he shall be my boss instead Christina Loh cause she is always not in the office. Then also realise that I made alot of mistakes in my closing which they rectified and highlighted to me...anyway I told Jason that I am trying my best to cope and he also feel that I will be given to August to review again cause it will not be fair to judge me now. And by then if I cannot cope, he told me maybe I should go on and take another job suitable for me. Well fair enough....I shall persist and make sure I can make it!
kittylover feeling feeling at 4:01 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling