Monday, July 31, 2006
Cindy's Birthday Celebrations
Celebrated Cindy's birthday last Saturday. Went to Chinatown cabaret to watch the show and support Noris and Jaye. Noris wore a denim suit which I wanted to buy badly in Bangkok but did not cause D.C said it won't fit me. Hmm..well some things that are not meant to be means its not meant to be....Cindy's mum and friends enjoyed themselves there...for me, well, was just there to support my 2 friends...nothing really fantastic. Proceed to Whynot later and was glad the whole gang was there. Everyone was happy and drank alot...I drank quite alot as well cause it was a happy occassion....seldom we all had to drink together nowadays!After the drinking session, went back home to play mahjong with Joan and Jaron. Long time never like that liao...drink until high then go home for mahjong till afternoon. Really missed those days man! Tiring but at least I did enjoy myself!Gary stayed over with darling. Went to pet movers to get some dog food for my 2 darlings in the late afternoon. After that went home and while waiting for Ken to come home, we had our nail painting and gossip session in cindy's room. It was so funny, like a girl pajamas party...so fun! Hope that we can contiue to have such fun more often!p.s : My bangkok photos will be up once I get the bluetooth up!
kittylover feeling feeling at 7:07 PM