Friday, October 13, 2006
Yvonne's Wedding and My God-Daughter
Ok..it's been a long time since I blogged..well been pretty lazy lately..haha...anyway my cousin Yvonne got married and these are some of the photos we took, and thanks to Jaye who did my make-up and hair, he never fail to make me look pretty even though I am getting FATTER!!

My cousins and me...the one on the right is the bride Yvonne..pretty right? 
My brother,me and my sister...don't we look alike?
Me and my sister...we do look alike yeah?And now may I present my God-Daughter RUBY. She is a 3 month old silktese (Silky Terrier and Maltese Cross). She is very cute and very pretty and also related to DeeDee. They both have the same father! She looks exactly like DeeDee when she is 3 months old

Isn't she cute? Everyone wants to dog-nap her!
kittylover feeling feeling at 1:29 AM