Saturday went shopping. Bought 5 pairs of shoes..it was real fun to go out shopping...then talked to Ginny and realised she was the one singing with Jet at Whynot...small world isn't it?
At night come home, got s great big scolding from Aunty for the Ericsson stand. The furniture really got me into alot of big shit..what to do..this stand is very big and also the most terrible customer because it kept changing and changing it's stuffs...as I do not know much, all I have to do is to keep quiet and let her vent it on me. Called Ben to wish him Happy Birthday....really feel so sad I could not be there.
Sunday, came back to work because my Aunty wants to settle with me the furniture. She took time to explain to me about the booth and suffs...then come to furniture again lashed it out on me...sigh...I got scolding from last night until now lo...nearly cried out but just swallow it down lo...what to do...who ask me to be inexperienced and handling such a difficult customer? Want to call D.C to tell her but better not lo...don't want to disturb. Anyway maybe at night the call her and let her know lo....must really let it out or I shall die....
Ok la...time to go off soon...now 7pm liao I am still in the office...somemore it's a Sunday...no choice lor....at least now the things are more clear and settled 75%. All I want now is to finish this job and go back Singapore. I really miss everyone so very much!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 6:45 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling