Still in HongKong and still goin onsite everyday....it gets so tiring and exhausted from all the travelling....Plus everyday have to meet up with this F@#!ing bitch just makes my life more terrible. She is a manager and yet she is inexperienced like me..fine...we are all here to learn things..but the best part is that don't know can ask la...for her...she don't know she act know...then she makes life more diffcult for everyone on the production side because she try to act smart and gives lots of unnecessary suggestions and then create more work for us...as if like now we have lots of time like that!! Really damn pissed off with her!! And she also very plastic and evil...going around spreading rumours about us not helping her, saying that I am also very inexperienced and not doing my job! And the best part is that she can be very nice and smiling to me all the time onsite...irritating TWO-HEADED snake! Well 2 can play at the game..you plastic to me, I plastic to you only...no big deal!
Well depsite all these bullshit, luckily last Friday, went to dinner and KTV to de-stress after 3 whole weeks of non-stop working. First went to Mongkok to have korean BBQ...cost about SGD$25 but it was buffet style...very long never had this liao...was really enjoying my food man! Had this dinner with Princeton, my sister, Ginny, Suet Fong, Kimmy, Laxe and Crystal. All of us are very hungry and being typical Singaporeans and Malaysians, we just take alot of food and eat...terrible aren't we? But ok la....very long never like that liao...3 WHOLE WEEKS ok...work non-stop from Mon-Sun....I am human after all!
Later go to KTV. Princeton was happy to have me this ciggie and drink kaki...he just ordered so much vodka orange...anyway its cheap here..SGD26 for 6 glasses. Princeton and I just went on drinking and drinking...anyway Princeton is Jaye's friend from Asutralia....they studied in the same college. So very coincidentally, we all knew Jaye...not to mention Ginny also...she used to sang with Jet at Whynot as well...see...I come over to HK also can get to know lots of friends from WhyNot...HAHA!
So much has happened and time does fly past real fast....Here for 3 weeks plus liao...anyway my Aunt did tell us that if they get the job next year for the HK jockey club, she will pull us in to help her again...I did told her I am ok with it. Well everything is still not confirmed yet. After this ITU I want to go home...at least see my darlings and friends before coming over here to work.
kittylover feeling feeling at 10:34 AM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling