At this point in time , I am feeling really blue and sad....visited my granny at the hospital today...she had her op to remove her right breast...she is in pain and her condition is not really very good...
When I visited her, I felt really sad but, I did not cry cause I do not want her to worry...sigh...tomorrow her report will be out and we will know which stage of cancer she got...the cancer cells has already spread to her lymph nodes and shoulders...
After that went dinner with Jaron, Alvin, Ken and Cindy at Parkway hawker....did not have the appetite to eat much....
Tomorrow will be a brand new day...hope everything is going to be alright....will visit granny again tomorrow...
kittylover feeling feeling at 11:12 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling