Went to Pet Movers today...took my dear princess for grooming...the trim cost $40 and so to make the price worth, DC actually cut DeeDee's fur short...well I was reluctant but no choice cause we are too busy to comb her long coat of fur everyday. While DeeDee was at the groomers, we went to other pet farms to take a look...there was this cute husky we saw at the pet farm, one eye is gold and one is silver...best part was it was singing non-stop! Then there was miniature shit tzus for sale...we saw one really cute and wanted to get it but better not in case my dear princess gets jealous!
Granny's cancer spread to her shoulders, her surgery will be on thursday...sigh...after that she needs chemo as well...really pray hard nothing happens to her.
Elf celebrated his birthday at WhyNot....everyone turned up in green as per Elf's request...had fun with the group...never saw them for a long time so kind of miss all of them...was a nice feeling to see everyone. At around 12am the Zzzz monster started to find me...was really trying hard to keep awake...Elf got drunk quite fast though and did not want to cut his birthday cake until his VIP came...sigh...
Anyway it's been a long time since I went clubbing and I must say I do not really miss it that much...maybe I am tired of clubbing already...to me now weekends are for me to rest and relax at home before the work week start....and if it's not Elf's birthday today, I would have stayed at home...well I guess age really caught up with me!
kittylover feeling feeling at 5:23 AM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling