Went to my granny's house yesterday for a family dinner. It was ren ri and so we had lou hei (raw fish). DeeDee was with me and everyone adores her...and being extremely friendly, she even managed to get an ang bao from my grandmother!
Went to WhyNot after that. Saw the rest of the guys and was really happy to see them. Ben started to pour Chivas into my mouth. Jaron bought tequila shots and asked me to drink..after that he bought Bacardi 151 as well....by the time it ended, I was quite high! Still, after clubbing hours, Joel and the rest of the WhyNot staff stayed behind and gambled blackjack...imagine I was almost drunk and still can gamble! LOL!
Woke up in the afternoon and Dawn asked me to get ready so that we could meet up with the bosses and staff of WhyNot for high tea. Well it has quite a spread but because I drank too much last night, I was vomitting all my gastric juices out and was not feeling too well...so in the end I did not eat much at the high tea.
After high tea met up with Gary, Robin, Jaye and Noris at Parco Bugis. Went and walked around for awhile before proceeding to Bugis Village...got the presents I am suppose to buy for the China Students and Teachers..well at least I got them and would not have to go to mustaffa to get it later. Anyway walked around and then I saw this Hello Kitty digicam! It also has a videocam! It was so CUTE!! DC then asked the salesman alot of questions and bought the digicam for me as Valentine's Day present! I was SO SO SO HAPPY!!!! Thank you DC!! I really loved it!
My New DigiCam!
My New Blinds...Hello Kitty ok! Bought it in Bangkok!
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling