Dramas..yes...every weekend people who goes clubbing is so used and tired of seeing it..drama happened again last friday...people got drunk and tempers flared....accident happened this time round...sigh!! Why can't everyone just enjoy the night clubbing and then be merry and not get drunk and get into s.h.i.t? Is it really the alcohol or is it just people who wants to get drunk and then let things happened? After which people got a great excuse of saying oh sorry...it was the alcohol...
Anyway played mahjong last night with Jaron, Jaye and DC. Had fun although I did not win or lose any money! Planned for a reunion dinner on the 26th Jan so that I would be around to celebrate new year earlier with DC and the people but it seems like no one is kinda interested in joining the steamboat dinner. Anyway, it's ok...I will still carry on with the plans. Went down to Chinatown just now to shop (at last!). Had fun buying goodies and stuffs...at least here, I can feel the CNY mood...bought lots of CNY decorations with my favourite cat on it!! Haha!! Came home and started to decorate the house. Jen was here just now and we chatted with Cindy and Ken. They brought out their scrap book and their photos for us to look at. Found the scrap book to be very romantic and meaningful...hmm...gave me an idea to start one also...but I kinda lazy...maybe will start a blog just for both of us? We'll see how...got to go for a few interviews tomorrow. Hope that I will be successful in getting a job soon.
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling