Yes...it's the last day of 2005...another few more hours it a brand new year...looking back this past year, been through alot of things, knew alot of new friends, ate alot and grew fat!! Not a smooth-sailing year but not as bad as the previous! Really did not achieved much I would say but at least life picked up and I managed to be more confident of myself and be happy without him. At last I can truely tell myself, without you I did manage to do what I really want and be happy with someone who deserves me more...although it is not so easy but still managed to go through all ordeals and stand-up...yes..Stand-Up!
Tomorrow is 1 year anniversary...1 year past and we went through alot...not as much as DC's previous relationships but at least we managed to stick together for 1 year. DC gave me a chomel pendant and ear-rings set in my favourite colour...it was lovely!! Never expect her to buy me any gift because DC once told me that she will not want to celebrate it..it actually made me kinda sad...maybe because it's only 1 year and hence it's no significance? But still I wanted to give her a gift...cause I want DC to know I love and cherished this relationship alot..maybe that is why when I gave her the gift,she has no choice but to buy me one as well...maybe...I do not really know...
Went to WhyNot last night...was happily drinking when Mr Elf screwed it up again...sigh..why does things like that have to happen again? Luckily friends came by and helped us to settle it...Really thankful to Gary, Jaron, Jaye, Samsul and Don-tris...especially Gary...never seen him having to apologise to anyone like that before...really made us feel so bad....but on the other hand, good to know that Gary is now more mature. No more using of violence to solve problems.
Anyway my New Year Resolutions :
1. Find a good and stable job. 2. Be more understanding and less sensitive 3. Loose weight (yes!! I know it's not easy!!) 4. Cut down on drinking and smoking
Here I want to wish everyone a HaPpy New Year, May the brand New Year be a brand new start for everyone and all wishes come true!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 1:38 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling