hello kitty =D Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Darling's Birthday

Been really busy these few days and so no time to really blog...Busy preparing for Darling's birthday celebrations and busy with x'mas shopping...

Darling and Jaye celebrated their birthdays together at a karaoke pub at Tanjong Pagar..the day before, we went all over town to get Jaye his present...Stresssss!! Settled for a Chomel blink blink pendant...he loved it alot!! Phew!! Then Jaron said he bought a burberry's prefume and will give it to him together. Noris then called me the night before...told me he will give Jaye a limited edition "RuPaul" doll...my god!! He will sure love it!! Then he asked me what to buy for darling...i was like erm....well...anything la...darling got no preference anyway..keke!! Then asked Darling to send sms to all friends to inform them of the place, location and time...best part she can write the time to be 9am-1am!! Eventually some noticed the mistake and informed us...really "-_- !!

Saturday night, Darling and I was drunk...but luckily for me, after vomitting i managed to sober up...darling best...was at the same dustbin she vomitted the last time at WhyNoT and Jeff, her boss, had to ask me to go in to look after her!! sTrEsssss!! She can't drive and in the end, had to ask her fellow colleague to drive us back before Jaron drove him and Jaye home!!

Had a hard time to get her to change, clean her up before getting her to bed..then she started to be bitchy!! Jaron and I had a good laugh!! ;) DC...you know who you're bitching about ok!!

Sunday came, told darling not to drive cause I am sure she will be drunk...so Jaron drove his car and we went to Bedok interchange to get dinner. Jaye joined us later and we had a great meal!! Went to the pub and Joan and Ben was already there waiting for us....then the partying started with all the guests coming in....darling was really happy to have so many presents and friends present! Then suddenly realised that we had forgotten a very important thing...birthday cake!! Asked Jaron and Joan to get one fast...haha!! Then Vincent and Dett arrived with the flowers....by then the 2 birthday fellows are almost drunk! Jaye was really surprised to get his BIG bouquet of sunflowers and he was so touched till he cried!! I then quietly surprised darling with her bouquet of flowers and she was also very touched!! Seeing her so touched till she cried made me really happy ( I cried also!!) Glad she really liked the flowers....but I did told her that I could only afford that much for her...she then said she felt really bad cause on my birthday she did not get me any...I told her it's alright cause I chose to have dinner over the flowers!! Party continued at Happy after the pub closed at 1am...by then the both birthday fellows are already very drunk!! Lucky for me, I did not drink any cause I need to take care of Darling!! Partied until 2plus am and asked Darling, Gary and Robin to walk back to V so that we could ask Jaron to drive us all back to Punggol!! Along the way, Darling (who was already drunk!!), started to do a very embarassing act....she started to unzip and then showed us her underwear!! My God!! DC ar Dc...you are the best!! Went back to V and waited for Jaron to end his MJ before bring us all home to Punggol!! Had a really tiring day...no wonder darling always tell me, taking care of me when i was drunk was the most tiring thing!! now I had a feel of that!! Anyway promised her I will not drink till I am dead drunk so shall keep to that promise cause I knew how tiring it could be to take care of someone when the person is drunk!!

DC...Hope that you had a wonderful and memorable birthday this year!! :)

kittylover feeling feeling at 8:10 PM


adopt your own virtual pet!

her~

``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


løvin'

``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling

hatin'

``Cockroaches
``Mosquitoes
``Cheaters
``Conceited People!

Wish list

``Hello Kitty Merchandise
``$$$$$$$
``Tour around the world
``Full Spa package
``Get Full Back Tattoo

lynx~


``DC
``Dee Dee
``Emmeline
``Jaron
``Lanson
``Cindy
``Lena
``Ricky
``Alvinkino
``Kedrick
``Albin
``Calvin
``Berlinda
``Serene
``Alston
``Alan
``Autism Inc.



previous

Calvin's Surprise Birthday Party
East Coast BBQ
Memories
Sick
Another Celebration!
Party Party!
Fate
3 more Hours!!
BiRtHdAy CeLeBrAtIoNs!!!!!
JuSt AnOtHeR DaY!!

archive

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
April 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
December 2012

tagboard




foto

Image hosted by Photobucket.com