Finally...my birthday is over. Had a most memorable one this year...was quite unexpected too!
Exactly 12 midnight, was at East Coast Park with 2 good friends. Darling called me and sang me Happy Birthday song. Was really really touched! Jen also wished me Happy Birthday...even though its only just a simple sentence, it was really heart-warming. Darren also came and bought me macdonald's. Even though it was a simple meal, at least he made the effort to send it to us before leaving to meet a friend. Calvin was upset though...but even so, he also wished me. What makes it more amusing is that even though he did not want to meet that someone, in the end they ended up meeting at the same place.. Fated? Perhaps..After that me and Dawn went around to get supper. Best part is that after we went a whole big round, we ended up meeting again at the petrol kiosk! Fated! Fated that particular day, someone mighty up there wants me to know that I am surrounded by alot of Friends!
Later that evening, met up with Jaye and Joan. Was at my place playing mahjong when Terry called me and told me a bad news! Happy was missing! My heart nearly skipped a beat and I could hear from his voice that he was really upset. I myself was also very upset! Hope that whoever carried Happy away will love and take good care of her! Met up with Jaron later at Tampines Mall and went to Pariss for buffet. Had a great meal!! Long time I had such a good spread! Then someone was celebrating her birthday as well. Same day as me! haha...I was then asking myself...how many people are there in this world celebrating the same birthday as me? Millions? Trillions? Really do not know...
Went to find Terry at his shop. Bought a silky terrier to ease his heartache. it's only 1mth plus...so cute! so small! But its not the same...Happy was really adorable and obedient. Sigh...I missed Happy already! Anyway, went back to punggol to play mahjong...was really tired but it was a really Happy Day for me!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 6:24 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling