Went out early yesterday for interviews...best part was I mixed up the dates! It was suppose to be today...luckily I called them to re-confirm. Went over to MOE to get a re-print of my certificates...left in a rush and realised my IC was with the security guards...sigh...getting really blur nowadays! Went over to International Plaza and bought Ken's birthday present...saw a few items I might want to get for myself and DC..kekeke!
Waited for DC to finish work...was too tired so I slept...DC then suggested we go fishing since Pasir Ris fish farm has a promotion...so off we packed our things and then went over to Pasir Ris for fishing...my...it was a long time since we went fishing...remembered the first time DC brought me to fishing and prawning at Marina South! We had loads of fun! DC was the one who taught me to fish and catch prawns! Memories........
Settled nicely at a spot at Pasir Ris and started to fish..nothing happened...it was getting kind of bored...luckily DeeDee was there with me...played with her while DC busied with the rod and line...waited almost 4 hours before DC managed to catch a seabass at last! By the time we went home, it was 3am already!
Woke up very early to rush for an interview at Tanjong Pagar..ne arly lost my way but managed to get there at last..it was a school..Kingston International...the vice principal was a nice lady, the principal...well...he tried his very best to really test me out...luckily I managed it real well and he was quite pleased with my preformance..he even said that I was full of confidence and has a high chnace to get the job provided that there would not be a more qualified candidate! Thanks! Anyway, I was hopeful....rushed for lunch before going over to Tung Center to help DC pay for the car instalment then realise they do not accept cash! Gosh! Made the rush for nothing! Then got aa cab, rushed to MOE to get my IC back before rushing all the way to Ubi for another interview...arrived there earlier then scheduled...the lady was nice and I must say I did well for that interview as well...let's hope that for either job, I would get it!
Tired..so took a cab home...went home and found the kitchen in a mess! Yes! DeeDee bit the newspapers (which she was supposed to pee and poo!) into pieces again! Fuming mad, I took the cane and whacked her!Sigh! Don't know when this rascal will learn! Cleaned up the mess before settling down with aches in my back! Anyway, will take a short nap before waiting for DC to come home and go for Ken's birthday chalet.
kittylover feeling feeling at 2:55 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling