It's my 2nd day at work...I must say it's stressful!!
1st day already everyone tried to pass me all the things to do...well no choice, the admin gal before me leaving end this moth and doesn't come in often as her dad is very sick! The vice-principal left and the new lady is from China...she doesn't speak much english and is difficult to understand her...
Best part was that the principal, my Boss..involved me with the English camp next week. 6 China gals are coming here for an exchange programme and I am to babysit them as well! Got to accompany them to Sentosa next Saturday...and I have to help the teachers to prepare their scrap books as well...and the English teacher is from London, can't speak Mandarin...the Chinese teacher well, can't really communicate with her....so no choice I became their interpreter....
Suppose to be off this Saturday but no choice got to come back because My dear Vice-Principal wants me to come back tomorrow to 'learn' things...but the problem is.....there is no one around to teach me! Isn't asking me to come back a waster of time? But what to do...my boss said before..."Saturdays off is a Previlege, not an Entitlement!" sigh!!!!!!!
But one good thing here is that the colleages here are very very nice people....and of course due to the things I got to do, time passes by real fast....which is great sometimes!
Ok time to get back to work now...lunch time almost over and bosses coming back soon! ARgggggHhhhhhh!!!!!!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 11:15 AM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling