Past few days been a busy time for me....learning how to send documents to and from ICA, learning how to do alot of things that is handed over to me...been quite tired...
Guess everyone is under alot of stress recently...DC started to talk in her sleep and I start to have dreams about work...anyway recently Heyang and me got alot closer because of work...really enjoyed talking to her and also joking with her....at least in the office I can joke with her!
Cindy wrote emails to me from Tianjin..was really happy to receive her email...she asked me to send her the photos I took while they were here...told her I will send it to them once I am home...well got to find time to do that soon....
Anyway...Wednesday liao....time is kind of fast...half the week almost gone...this Saturday I am off again so good also la...can stay home and have a proper rest....
kittylover feeling feeling at 11:49 AM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling