Went out with the students to Sentosa yesterday...The day was again freaking warm! Luckily I brought my sunglasses with me!
First stop I brought them to the Merlion...I must say Sentosa did changed alot since the last time I came...took some pictures there and then proceeded to the Wax Museum...most of the things changed and it was a refreshing experience I must say! Came out of that and then had lunch. Cindy's son and friend brought the lunch for us and all had nasi lemak...
After that, went to the Carlsberg Sky Tower...seeing the view from 130M above sea level was really cool...after the ride we rested awhile before going to the Butterfly park and Insectorium....the butterflies were very pretty...I love the ones that are blue and transparent...somehow, I wish I was a butterfly, pretty and nice and carefree...sigh!!
After that we went to Cinemania to catch a 3D ride...most students enjoyed the ride except one cause she experienced it before in HongKong...well can't please everyone! Last but not least we went to the pink dolphin lagoon...the dolphins were really cute! Then we went to the Underwater world...same thing..nothing much of a difference from last time...Tried to catch the musical fountain show but we were too late...the place was full and so we went back to the hostel earlier....the girls were happy..I must say I did a good job 'babysitting' them! HAHA!
Went to Riverside Mall for Granny's birthday dinner....the Indonesian food was okie but the service was not so good...after dinner called DC to fetch me home...well tomorrow's monday already! My....the weekend does pass by so fast..how I wish it was longer....sigh!!
My Student and I at Sentosa
My Sis and Me
My Parents, Granny and Grandaunty at the restaurant
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling