Yes I felt that when I went back to work today....just because I was on MC and the dear girl from manpower forgot to inform my boss yesterday, It became a big hoohaa at the office today...even the temp staff knew my big boss was not happy because she was not informed that I was on MC...best part was today she has fallen sick and guess what? There is this fucker in my office (who is really an asslicker of my supervisor and boss) went around telling people that I was the one who infected her!! I was like WTF???!!!! Never in my life have I come across such political nonsense...
Anyway I really had enough of all the crap...now I just drag myelf to work and then after that go home...there is seriously no meaning in this job.....still looking out for better opportunities to run...but in the meantime, I can only just tolerate and bear with all the 'plastic' and irritating people in my "team"...oh yes..they always like to say that..."MY TEAM" but honestly...they never treated me as part of it....
Well, luckily the weekend is here...time really pass by fast...my dear granny has already passed away for 100days....and in another few more days, it's another brand new year....
I used to make resolutions...but as years pass, they are no longer of meaning to me...everyday the world is changing, no one can predict what is going to happen next....every year I only have one wish and hope...that is the year is going to be a better one for me, my family, my loved ones and all my dear friends....but a simple wish like that is often not easily answered...
Oh well....life goes on no matter what happens.....MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 12:34 AM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling