Yes, been feeling troubled recently...soon we got to move and basically I have nowhere to go...interesting isn't it? Well my mum is practically giving me lots of headaches because she felt that I should not have moved back home at all...why? Partly because she wants me to give my 3 babies up...other reasons?? Maybe because all along I have been away from home for a long time and so when I told her I wanted to move back, she is shocked...
D.C will be moving back to her home and her parents are people who cannot accept pets...we did discuss this before and it always turns unpleasant because D.C told me that come worse, we have to give up the 3 and let people adopt them...OH NO!! No way is that on my mind...I know she meant good but that is not an option nor solution to my problems.
Acutally because of this matter, I have lots of sleepless nights...I do not kow what I can do except to try find lodging for me and the babies...anyone wants to rent me a place please let me know ok..I do appreciate...thanks!
And to add on, there is also work stress...one week already and I am feeling stressed out...cause there are so much things to learn, so much things to remember...I am feeling so vexed...this job is not something that I wanted but due to recession and also the pay, I just grab and do it...honestly I am not happy but what choice do I have?
Well been a long time since I felt so unhappy...maybe due to the stress, maybe due to PMS...I do not know...just hope that after a good night sleep, tomorrow I will be back to myself again....
kittylover feeling feeling at 11:38 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling