Well I am back in Singapore for 5 days already. Yes, it's a very sudden and last minute trip because my granny is very very ill.
Granny's condition took a sudden turn and is now in a coma. Seeing my dear granny suffering makes me feel so terrible. Doctors came and see her and told us her time is near but apparently, she is refusing to let go. My granny has very strong will power even though she is suffering.
It just pained all of us here at my mother's house. All are now waiting...waiting for the moment to come where she will leave.
I just felt so helpless...one moment I cannot to let her go but at another moment, I just do not want her to suffer anymore...just feel very confused...sigh..
Anyway the doctor say she might drag on...how long no one can tell...anyway I will be going back to HK soon because work there also cannot wait...
Haizz....the waiting game...is always such a terrible thing...really hate it!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 4:22 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling