Well its tuesday and I have been feeling the blues for the past 2 days....firstly my good good friend of every month came and visit me and that made me blue....
Secondly I am already started hands on solving all the stupid rebilling in the office...I would not say it is tough nor easy...my supervisor is TTTTOOOOO busy to teach me...even though she wants to teach me she also give me a stupid attitude like "HEY..don't expect me to spoonfeed you and teach you everything!" Hence even though there are alot of things I do not understand or do not know, I rather go ask others than to ask her......and you know what? SHE NEVER FAIL TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT SHE IS THE ONE IN CHARGE OF THE TEAM! Anyway, after a long day today, she told me that slowly she will load me with much more cases to do and ask me to prepare myself...well...thanks but she seem to forget I am only like 1week plus with the company?!!!! And as if GOD is trying to test my patience, my shoe gave way and it poured CATS and DOGS when I was leaving the office....lucky I manage to grab a cab and go home immediately....
Thirdly of course is still the lodging part....so you see when all these adds up...how can I stay happy? Seriously I also do not know how to snap out of it....I only feel like its a wall constricting me and soon I will not be able to breathe....
kittylover feeling feeling at 12:53 AM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling