Last weekend was really the kind that made me nuas all the way at home. As usual my MJ kakis came over and we played MJ from Friday Night to Sunday Afternoon...cool right?
Of course there is a break in between la...Lucky me and D.C.R take turns to play or else sure die...already the face cannot make it liao (I know myself ok..don't need you all to make comments thanks!) somemore without enough sleep, it' going to be worse. And I had a very bad attack of sinus on Saturday itself so you can imagine a red-nosed me, blowing my nose every 5minutes and playing MJ...so unglam right??? But who cares as long as I win $$$$...hahaha!
And thanks to dear Alston who bought our lunch on Sunday, if not I think all of us will surely die of hunger liao...
Chinese New Year is coming nearer le...going to spend money again...sigh why does money always seems not enough....anway this Friday D.C is getting her own taxi...yes she will be driving taxi part-time. So please do call her if you need a cab...especially during the weekends..haha!
kittylover feeling feeling at 9:14 AM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling