2nd day of the hew year...my time does fly past real fast isn't it? 2008 already and I am again older...GOD!!!!!
Had lots of fun for the past few days...Saturday and Sunday nights were clubbing all the way with my friends...nice to let hair down and have fun! Monday night was a pot-luck session at my place...again it was a last minute decision and as usual we prepared too much food! In the end those that could not be kept had to be thrown away...no choice!
New year so must make resolutions right? Well all that I wish for is that everyone that I love and care for to be happy and all their wishes can come true. And my 3 babies be more guai and stay healthy always!
Anyway it was also our 3rd year anniversary. Fast right? Wish to say that no matter what, I will not be here if there is no you Darling. Love you!
Ok managed to dig this video clip that is done by my dear Jen. Wish to dedicate this to my dear dear who is always there for me. Imagine me without you!! *Muacks muacks muacks!!
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling