Do not know why but kind of feeling really tired today. Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of bed, maybe I did not have enough sleep or maybe just plain PMS.
Sometimes I feel humans tend to take alot of things for granted. This is very very human-nature...even I myself also take things for granted...that I do not deny...best part is that no one will ever realise it until you have lost it. Familiar? Yes....came across this phrase which I found really meaningful "Never take someone for granted because you will never know when you'll missed out on a diamond while picking up stones."
Actually we should feel contented with what we have, but being "HUMAN", we are never satisfied. Ever told someone you do not mind but deep down you actually minded it? Ever told someone you really loved him/her but deep down you are thinking of another person? how many times have you tried cheating yourself but can't?
Maybe I should learn to be like my 3 rascals. In their world is all about play and eat. Simple-mindedness is something which all of us know but yet never really bothered....
Ok enough of my crazy theories...in one of those 'feeling feeling' moods again...better snap out of it and finish my work here!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 4:23 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling