Well it was moi's birthday yesterday and this year's really a wonderful day for me even though I am sick.
Firstly, my dear gave me a very nice surprise...after sooooooo many years together, D.C gave me a bouquet of flowers!! D.C actually ordered it from Dett and wanted it to be sent to my office but because I was on MC, the flowers were sent to me. It's a Anna Sui creation by Dett and had purple tulips in it...nice??
Next, had dinner with my parents. After a long long time, my parents called and told me they wanted to celebrate my birthday with me and D.C. So we had a nice seafood dinner at Turf City. My mum as usual gave me an angbao. After that, she actually flashed her new diamond ring to me. I looked at it and tried it on. It was really nice. My dad seeing that I love the ring so much, told my mum to give the ring to me and he will pay and buy her a new one!! HAHA!! D.C then told me that my parents really loved me (because the ring cost over 1k) and my dad actually dote on me the most, almost spoiling me rotten!!
Well compared to last year, I am feeling so wonderful and in total bliss...guess it's because of my family,my beloved and of course my friends. It's not the presents that I have received...it's the presence of all the people that I love that makes the difference.
Thank you all who contributed to the presents and presence. Not to mention the nice sms from friends....you all are not forgotten as well....really made my birthday ths year very meaningful!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling