Ok D.C's friend actually rescued a little kitten. She actually rescued it from a golf course's dustbin. Anyway to cut the story short, the mother is no where in sight and the poor kitty was mewing all the way.
Because it was so noisy, the neighbours started to complain and so no choice, she called D.C to see what can be done. In the end, this little fellow ended up in my house.
Actually it's very cute and tiny. It has jus opened it's eyes. It has black/grey fur and is a male. Everyday we will feed it with milk almost every 3hours or so. If not, this meow meow will mew non-stop and you can't possibly sleep. So after feeding it and stimulating it to pee/poo, this little fellow will then keep quiet and fall asleep until the next feeding time.
I kinda like this little thing but too bad, I do not think I can afford to take care of it. D.C actually sent this little fellow to SPCA. But after reading a letter that states they will review each case individually and will put those they can't take care to sleep within 24hours, D.C actually returned with the kitty and decide to see whether any kind soul will want to adopt it. If not, then we shall place him to the cats welfare. There at least I know he will be in safe hands.
So anyone who wants to adopt a kitten. Let me know ok! He is really cute and I am sure will grow up to be a real handsome fellow!
kittylover feeling feeling at 12:29 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling