Been feeling under the weather nowadays...had gastric flu two days back and my god, the feeling is very shitty...and because of this, my boss is not very happy about my mc...well anyway I told one of them I got the intention to quit because the pay here sucks and many empty promises..in all the management here is a big MESS!!
Mum got out of the hospital..she was not suppose to but she insisted on discharging. Her reason was that the people at the hospital is always injecting her with morphine and making her so drowsy always...she told me that by doing so they can keep her in the hospital longer and earn more of her money...sigh...so no choice, my brother brought her back home...then that very night, my dad got into an accident and he too was hospitalised...
And because of all these, I in turn have alot of stress...and because of all these, I became ill...and because of my MCs, my boss is now coming after me and questioning about it...sigh...why is it that problems have to happen one after another?? Nana is really very tired...cry also no tears type...really hope all these can go away........
kittylover feeling feeling at 8:59 AM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling