Saturday, March 31, 2012
Old Friend
Met KL today. For a long time since we last met. I was happy to see her. Well she has aged quite abit and the signs of stress shown on her face. Had a simple lunch and long talk. She remembered we first met at the pub where we worked. It was in the year 1999. Gosh at that time I was only 24!! Lol.
Anyway after talking about DC. All she told me was that since that person do not know how to appreciate, I shouldn't feel sad and move on. At that point she also hope that I will be strong and have back that confidence I always have in me. She also told me she warned me but she was surprised that DC and I could last that long cause, knowing DC's character, her rs never lasted that long.
Anyway it's over and I told her I will not want dwell on it that much. She said after all these years, she realised that I have matured and not that little yaya papaya girl she known. Yeap I told her humans sure change and the changes I made was initially because of DC.
Well was still glad to met up with this old friend of mine. In fact she still very much the same, naggy but caring as usual. She is always full of encouragement. Haha. But she did dare me and told me, if DC ever came back, I sure soft hearted and will accept her back. Haiyoh I told her I will not want cause I do not want to be hurt by her yet again. Oh well, I just want to continue to keep in contact with this old flame..oops I mean Old friend of mine. Haha!
kittylover feeling feeling at 11:25 PM