Wednesday, March 28, 2012
I am slowly recovering from the pain and hurt. I have deleted all the messages I had in my phone. The only thing I didn't wish to delete was her number and pictures of us.
Insomnia hits me quite often if I do not take the painkillers at night. And it's always at this timing I start to think of stuff and her. Yes I do admit deep down I still miss her bit like I said, I am not crying now..ok maybe a few drops of tears and then I will wipe it off and get over it.
Yes as days go by, I am feeling better already. Thanks to friends' support and of course this blog where I can let off any emotions. Though no one reads anything here anymore, I will not forget this little space of mine. Ok 加油咯 Dina! I am sure I can!!
kittylover feeling feeling at 4:33 AM