Ever had those days when you got up and you feel out of sorts...feeling like something is going to happen but you just can't put your finger to it?
Well it happened to me and seriously it kind of bothers me...they always say a woman's sixth sense always tells the truth...hmm...
Maybe having too much free time is not such a good thing after all...when you are alone and have nothing much to take your attention away, your mind starts to wonder and think too much...so much to the extend I am feeling very scared, feeling very blue, feeling very insecure..I've got lots to worry about and yet I can't seem to find some outlet to let it out...
Well, I am determined not to let this get me down always. I will get by it.................
kittylover feeling feeling at 3:23 PM
``Bernardina Siak
``6th December
``bernardinasiak@yahoo.com.sg
løvin'
``Hello Kitty merchandise
``Sleep
``Eat
``Play with DeeDee, ToTo and Rusty
``Play PC Games
``Play Mahjong
``Go out with Friends
``Just be with my darling